Hogart prepared complete IT platform to generate any SAF (Standard Audit File). Platform can be connected to any ERP/financial system (SAP, JD Edwards), collect data, enable generating any required structeres and submit them in structured XML file to any company/authorities via WebServices. Our solution is used by large numer of companies in that IKEA, ThyssenKrupp Energostal SA, Pfizer Trading Polska sp. z o.o. In Poland our solution called Hogart JPK (Polish name of SAF file) enable reporting of all legaly required file structures to Polish tax authorities.
SOLUTION DESCRIPTION APPLICATION CHARACTERISTICS
Hogart SAF-T software is a complete solution for advanced processing of generation SAF-T format files (XML) along with the technical data validation to the XSD schemas. Hogart SAF-T is also a repository of generated and submitted data together with the possibility of the recall, viewing, filtering and grouping.
- Variety of possible data sources: SQL database, SAF-T (XML) files from other systems, MsExcel,
- Flexible selection criteria to generate SAF-T (XML) file, depending on the JPK structure and type of control (routine control or cross-check control),
- Test and production run,
- Each tasks status control (logs),
- Preview of output data in tabular form – searching, filtering and grouping,
- Output data export to MsExcel,
- Archiving of output xml files,
- Submitting of SAF-T (XML) file via WebServices to tax office
Hogart SAF-T architecture Hogart SAF-T application performance is based on two main processes:
- A collection of batch processes implemented on the side of operating database (CACHE),
- Management of batch processes, transferring data to the resulting SAF-T database and generating
The purpose of the batch process is to prepare and enter data collected from various sources (eg. SQL database, MsExcel files) into structured tables of operating CACHE database. The data are prepared basing on the set-up managed by Hogart SAF-T application.
The batch process is based on stored procedures or additional applications (eg. processing data from MsExcels files) called with the parameters stored in the current application set-up. Batch processes make entries in a dedicated run log table and processing errors table. It allows to keep track of the progress of all processes. As a result of batch processes entries are created in the operation CACHE database and then output data are generated in Hogart SAF-T application.
Data in the operating CACHE database are temporary. After being saved to the main SAF-T database and after forcing the next processing cycle, those data are removed from tables.
XML output files.
The legal and substantive on which we rely In Poland are as follows:
- Art. 193a of the Act Tax Ordinance (Journal of Laws of 2015. Pos. 1649), which requires the transfer of all or part of the accounting records and accounting documents at the request of tax authorities in the form of SAF-T structure,
- Act of May 13, 2016 Amending the Act - Tax Ordinance and other acts, introducing the obligation to generate data in the form of SAF-T structure for VAT purchase and sales evidence and its transfer to the tax authorities without being called, by means of electronic communication, for monthly periods in the 25th day of the month following each successive month, indicating the month to which the information relates,
- Regulation of the Minister of Finance dated June 24, 2016 on the method of books transmission by means of electronic communication and technical requirements for information storage media on which books can be saved and transferred,
- Logical structures of SAF-T published on the website of the Ministry of Finance on March 9, 2016 and updated in relation to VAT Evidence on October 28, 2016,
- Specification of SAF-T interface version 2.1 published on the website of the Ministry of Finance,
- Ministry of Finance answers to taxpayers questions relating to SAF-T, published on the website of the Ministry of Finance on March 9 (Part 1), May 12 (Part 2), July 28 (Part 3) and October 28, 2016 (VAT Evidence brochure information).
Zapraszamy do zapoznania się z naszą ofertą
Mieliśmy przyjemność pracować dla największych polskich i zagranicznych firm, w każdej branży. Do naszych klientów zaliczaja się m.in.:
UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
Eniro Polska Sp. z o.o.
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
PKO TFI SA
Pfizer Trading Polska sp. z o.o.
Pekao Investment Banking S.A.
HBO Polska Sp. z o.o.