IBM Cognos Disclosure Management Financial Reporting and process automation is a secure reporting and process automation solution that simplifies teamwork and scalability that is expected by the greatest Enterprise. Enables users to merge corporate data and conduct specialized, "narrative" analyses in a tightly controlled environment. It automates the collection of data in a single solution for dynamic reporting and analysis, and is used in organizations of all sizes, from multinational companies to medium-sized businesses. Users in different organizational units can work together on complex reports. While each of these people works independently, the system provides the necessary control and approval mechanisms. Cognos Disclosure Management offers a mechanism for adding tags (tags) used in the work of various reports and declarations required by law. It can also create taxonomies that are conveniently viewed in a "pivot" navigation environment.
IBM Cognos Disclosure Management Features
- The solution allows you to use a qualitative, narrative analysis of your corporate data resources, thus improving the creation of internal operational reports, presentations and reports and declarations for external bodies.
- It helps maintain data integrity by enabling the integration of a wide variety of information sources, including cubes (OLAP) and relational tables (e.g. General Ledger or Data Warehouse tables), as well as information from IBM Cognos Express, IBM Cognos TM1, and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence software.
- Cognos Disclosure Management Express is an efficient, affordable solution for medium-sized enterprises and organizational units that allows them to gain greater control over mandatory reporting processes. Automate financial reporting processes
- Automates the preparation of internal reports, e.g. Management and operational reports, records of company resolutions and strategic plans and forecasts.
- It provides the management and financial and operational managers with accurate, up-to-date data and analysis useful for making business decisions.
- Automatically updates real-time reports through integration with enterprise data sources. Security, control and surveillance
- Streamlines the control of the required reports, global tax reporting, global reporting Initiative (GRI) and persistent reports, vault management, and other types of Reports that have already been drawn up by hand.
- It guarantees the existence of a "single version of the Truth" in all reports, integrating data from Enterprise BI systems and quality measurement reports within a single, scalable solution.
- Provides visibility and clear sharing of responsibility for mission-critical reports for management and business leaders. It supports different formats, m.in. Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Microsoft Word and Adobe PDF documents.