The IBM SPSS platform offers advanced statistical analysis, open source extensibility, a rich library of machine learning algorithms, large data integration, text analysis and seamless application deployment. An easy-to-use, flexible and scalable platform makes IBM SPSS available to users of different skill levels and allows you to design any size and complexity to help you and your organization find new opportunities, minimize risk and increase productivity
IBM® SPSS® Statistics1 delivers a powerful set of statistical features that enable your organization to make the most of the valuable information your data provides. By digging deeper into your data, you can discover information to improve decision making—ultimately expanding markets, improving research outcomes, ensuring regulatory compliance, managing risk and maximizing ROI to name a few.
SPSS Statistics features robust and sophisticated functionality and procedures that address the entire analysis lifecycle:
- It includes procedures to account for missing data that otherwise could negatively impact the validity of your results.
- It supports all common data sources used by enterprise organizations.
- Statistical functions and procedures are kept apart from the data, reducing the risk of errors.
- Open technologies allow for the use of external programming languages, so you can add or customize additional functionalities.
- Various modular offerings support different types of analyses.
Who uses SPSS Statistics?
Businesses use it for…
- Sales and marketing forecasting and budgeting
- Database and direct marketing
- Product attribute testing
Higher education uses it for…
- Enrollment management
- Alumni development
School districts use it for…
- Student assessment
- Program assessment
- Planning and budgeting
Government agencies use it for…
- Fighting crime and protecting public safety
- Promoting public health
- Fighting fraud, waste and abuse
- Human capital management
Medical facilities use it for…
- Evidence-based medicine
- Treatment outcome analysis
- Behavioral and biomedical research
About IBM Analytics
IBM Analytics software delivers data-driven insights that help organizations work smarter and outperform their peers. This comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for business intelligence, data science, decision optimization, predictive analytics, performance management and risk management. IBM Analytics solutions enable companies to identify and visualize trends and patterns—in areas such as customer analytics—that can have a profound effect on business performance. They can compare scenarios; anticipate potential threats and opportunities; better plan, budget and forecast resources; balance risks against expected returns; and work to meet regulatory requirements. By making analytics widely available, organizations can align tactical and strategic decision making to achieve business goals.
See details of our offer
We have the pleasure of working for the biggest international corporations from almost every sector. Among our clients we can list the following:
UPC Polska Sp. z o.o.
Eniro Polska Sp. z o.o.
Medicover Sp. z o.o.
PKO TFI SA
Pfizer Trading Polska sp. z o.o.
Pekao Investment Banking S.A.
HBO Polska Sp. z o.o.