Software for planning, budgeting, forecasting, analysis and evaluation based on scorecards.
IBM Cognos TM1 is a corporate planning software platform that can streamline and improve the entire planning cycle – from budget goals and deployment to reporting, scorecards, analysis and forecasts. The product is available both in the local installation version and in the form of a cloud-enabled solution. In addition, the powerful features of Cognos TM1 designed for mobile environments enable efficient team management of planning, foresight and budgetary work. Users can analyze data and create models – including profitability models – that reflect ever-changing business conditions. In addition, integrated scorecards and strategy management features help you monitor performance metrics and better correlate resources and activities with corporate goals and market events.
Advantages of IBM Cognos TM1
- Advanced plans and analytics – the product allows you to create and analyze complex models, budgets and predictions based on extensive data sets.
- Integrated scorecards and strategy management – you can model metrics that measure progress towards goals and dynamically link these metrics to actions and forecasts.
- Flexible modeling-The software enables the development and implementation of even the most complex planning and analytical models in an environment that provides users with full assistance.
- The involvement of a wider range of users – software encourages the involvement of users throughout the organization in team-planning processes. Remote and distributed users can use their mobile devices, including Apple's ipads.
- Optional Cloud Deployment – provides all the features of a locally installed solution and the ability to access mobile devices and teamwork through the IBM Concert interface.