IBM PureData System for Analytics, based on Netezza technology, is a simple, dedicated device capable of carrying out serious analytical tasks. Simplifies and optimizes data handling for analytics applications, allowing you to perform highly complex algorithms in minutes rather than hours.
Features of IBM PureData System for Analytics:
- Outstanding performance — 10 to 100 times faster query speeds compared to traditional systems in individual configurations.
- Smart analytics and a rich library of integrated features.
- Simplicity and ease of use, minimal tuning and administration requirements and high resistance. Outstanding Performance
- Blazing-fast readiness — loads data at 5 TB/hour. 2
- The patented data filtering mechanism based on programmable hardware is capable of processing complex queries extremely quickly.
- Asymmetric mass-parallel processing architecture provides the scalability you need to work with big data. Smart Analytics
- It uses a Netezza platform designed to intelligently support database applications and includes the field Programmable gate Arrays (FPGA) to support analytical tasks.
- It offers more than 200 analytical functions operating directly on the database.
- With Predictive Model Markup language (PMML) support, you can perform forecasting and evaluation tasks directly in the database.
- Provides geospatial analysis features that you can use to correlate transactional information with a location. Superior query performance and scalability to petabytes PureData System 4 for Analytics simplicity and ease of use
- Integration of hardware, software, and storage speeds up the deployment of analytics applications and business intelligence solutions.
- Your device can be deployed very quickly — you'll be ready to load your data after a few hours.
- The System almost does not require the initial design work and the scope of the current administration is limited to a minimum.
- No indexing or tuning required.
- It's easy to integrate with IBM and third-party platforms to work with large data sets.
- Enables integration with analytic, ETL, and BI applications through standard ODBC and JDBC interfaces.
- Provides a single administration console.